I know I've let you down. The blog has not been posted on for 3 months. But here's some food for thought. This is probably the 3rd time I've watched this, and it moves me. Each time it feels like it was made for me, for the very moment when I watched it.
Brené Brown - The Power of Vulnerability
- "Let ourselves be seen, vulnerably seen
- Love with our whole hearts even though there's no guarantee
- Practice gratitude and joy in those moments of terror...
- To feel this vulnerable means I am alive
- Believe that we're enough
- Stop screaming and start listening
- =We're kinder and gentler to the people around us and we're kinder and gentler to ourselves"