Monday, April 10, 2006

Wants and Demands

I want to travel the world on a yacht with someone who knows how to sail.

I want to eat yummy-exotic foods.

I want to know every language.

I want to take a nap on a hammock in the sunshine.

I want spring/summer shoes to return.

I want to find meaning in everyday things.I want to live in the city (London, please).

I want to eat blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries by the bucket (they have antioxidants and I hear those are good for you).

I want to wake up with the rain falling on the tin roof, while I'm safe here in your arms.

So all I ask is for you to come away with me... (But that was an aside.)

I want to buy and consume some more rice pudding.

I want to kick the habit of eating five million cadbury eggs a day.

And lastly, I want to discover something beautiful everyday.

No comments: