Friday, June 23, 2006

self-discovery

I've always wanted to do one of these silly things. So here is my attempt at self-discovery. If you remember something I don't, by all means tell me what I've forgotten.

Three Names You Go By:
1. Heather (or Heath, or Heath-OR)
2. feather (weather)
3. (heathen) teapot

Three Parts of Your Heritage:
1. dutch
2. english
3. danish

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. a black skirt with a sort of muslim swirly design in light blue and turquoise with silver sequins
2. my strappy black bitty-heels
3. off-white gathered shirt (there's got to be a nme for it), peasantish(?)-goes with every skirt I own shirt

Three Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. love
2. communication
3. trust, understanding, butterflies, friendship, maturity, beauty (perhaps that's not 3)

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. traveling (learning new languages, observing, chatting)
2. going to parks (stargazing, swinging, playing games , swimming
3. listening to/participating in/attending: musical events, festivals, restaurants

Three Things You Want Really Badly At The Moment:
1. Something pleasantly surprising
2. A bo-berry biscuit from Bojangles
3. To leave the country

Three Pets you had/have:
1. Binford (my darling, overly-large-noggined labrador)
2. Daisy (my slow moving, sweet-heart of an old labrador with lots of tumors and a bit overweight)
3. Cleo (my ridiculously large, half-siamese feline, with a gray and black tabby coat)

Three Things you did last night:
1. Played ERS with Hillery at Rock Canyon Park (the bowl)
2. Went to Borders -and then decided I want to buy some books at Barnes & Noble (Nectar in a Sieve, Great Expectations, et plus) because they were too expensive at Borders, and they have those great-deal classics books
3. Looked for decorating colors at Walmart

Three things you ate today:
1. Nothing so far, it's 9:07am at work
2. a container of lemon yogurt waits to be eaten
3. a bottle of water would like to be filled

Three people you last talked to:
1. My mom, aunt Anna-Clair, and my darling cousin Kendrick (when they dropped me off)
2. Heidi
3. Hiller-illery when I told her that I wanted to kill Morissey today because she was listening to the Smiths and they were driving me crazy for some reason

Three Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. SEGO festival!
2. Eating
3. Maybe waking up in Amy's cabin

Three longest care rides:
1. NC to UT
2. UT to San Fran with my family
3. Provo to Escalante (because of the darkness, the deer, the bad directions, the highway construction, getting lost about five million times, and it taking 6 1/2 hours- 2 1/2 hours more than expected)

Three Favorite Holidays:
1. Easter
2. Christmas
3. May day (not really, but I wanted to say it cause my birthday is in May, but it is also Kaitlyn's birthday, which is cool)

Three Things You Can't Live Without:
1. mammals (that includes people I love and pets)
2. music
3. religion

Three things you like about yourself:
1. my eyes
2. my style
3. my tastes (music, food, films, etc.)

Three things you dislike about yourself:
1. spots (in whatever form)
2. impatience
3. not having a perfect memory of things

Three things that scare you:
1. stupidity
2. crazy folks
3. discontent

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. good music
2. making a mess of my room (at least once, then trying to clean it up)
3. some form of sugar

Three of your favorite bands/artists today:
1. Youth Group
2. Feist
3. Kings of Convenience

Three of your fav. songs at present
1. Gnarls Barkley- Crazy
2. Gorillaz- Tomorrow Comes Today
3. Kings of Convenience- Parallel Lines

Three new things you want to try in the upcoming year:
1. painting, decorating, and loving the house I'm moving into
2. being a psychology major
3. being a better person

Two truths and a lie (in any order):
1. I have never broken any part of my body
2. I've gotten a ring stuck on my finger and required the emergency room to cut it off
3. I love gaucho pants

Three things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. adorableness
2. intelligence
3. interesting-ness (yeah, if they can make up great words like me)

Three things you just can't do:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Croquet (when people are around)
3. Stop eating sugar

Three careers you're considering:
1. Clinical Psychologist
2. Mediator
3. Mother (kind of a career, I want it somewhere in there)

Three places you'd like to go on vacation:
1. Seattle, Northwestern states (most likely of the three)
2. Europe (London, Italy, Sardegna, Iceland, Scotland, France, Spain, Portugal, Czech Republic, Scandanavian countries- everywhere)
3. Australia, Africa, South America, the Orient, tropical islands (the works)

Three kids names:
1. Julia - great Beatles song
2. Lillian - Youth Group inspired, though I won't ask her to behave like the girl in the song, "Lillian lies to avoid all the questions"
3. Joel- just always loved it and one of the best books in the Bible
(there are too many I've considered, and now I can't find my list with all of the names)

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. travel the world
2. raise a family
3. figure out what I'm good at and do it

No comments: