Thursday, August 23, 2007

highlights from last night

"You look familiar. Were you in a band or something?" guy 1 to guy 2.
"Still am," guy 2.
"What band?" guy 1.
"We're an acappella group," guy 2.
"Moosebutter!!" Hillery says joking.
"Yeah, you're totally in Moosebutter..." I say.
"Yeah," guy 2.
"You played at my high school," me.
"That dates me," guy 2.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Guy 2 is at the top. His name is Weston, and he's probably 5'0.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You look like someone. It will come to me," Weston to Hillery. He turns to me, "You look like a Catherine."
"Oh? I once wanted to be named Catherine in elementary school," me.
"You're a little on the regal, diplomatic side. But then there's this lunatic side to you," Weston.
"Lunatic?" I say.
"Yeah," Weston.
"Oh, thanks!"

Later in conversation...
"Yeah, that's the Catherine side of you," Weston.
"The lunatic?"
"No, I mean... I really meant crazy. Like the crazy side of you."
"But you said lunatic? Like crazy person, in an asylum?"
"See, as I've gotten to talk to you I believe you're a grounded person."
"Ohhh... hmmmm."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I have 31 nieces and nephews. I'm the 8th of 9 children. All my older siblings are married and have 3 or more kids. My oldest niece is 21," Weston.
"I'm 21," me.
"See, I like to date girls your age so I can relate to her," W.

3 comments:

Jeremy Warner said...

That guy is in my ward

heathen said...

No!!!!!

morganne blair witchfield said...

oh weston...