Tuesday, November 21, 2006

basket

After sushi, compliments of the oh-so-kind David, we pedaled up that incline to stalk yet another- house. Or just the house I'm moving into. We passed its driveway and turned back around to pass it once again, when what did my eyes behold-- a white basket, identical to Hillery's. "It must be fate," she said. I picked it up and assembled its parts. "What a waste of a perfectly good [bicycle basket]." (I'll give you a quarter if you can fill in those brackets with the correct quote). "They must not have wanted it. They just left it here."

So with the encouragement of my wee-sister, I have a newly acquired, free-in-some-way-or-other bicycle basket, identical to the one attached to Hillery's bike. I'm going to feel really bad if I find out one of my future roommates had a bicycle basket identical to mine.

Yeah. Really bad.

No comments: