Friday, July 27, 2007

summer!

Scattered thoughts about this summer:

  • There's nothing quite like a nectarine, if not for the taste then for the smell.
  • My long-time addiction for egg salad sandwiches is back. It's been years!
  • I'm eating sunchips that taste like churros.
  • We're having a Christmas in July party.
  • I've been doing so much dancing! It feels so good.
  • I love love love my family of friends.
  • Summer playlists. So much inspiration.
  • Pleasant surprises
  • Playing all day when I should be doing homework (and my guilt isn't terribly high, uh oh).
  • Lots of trips to Salt Lake
  • Vegetarian/vegan cuisine that is delicious: Sage's (pizza night Tuesdays and Philly Cheese Steak) and Addicted (pitas and hummus, mmmm who knew tofu everything was so good?)
  • Swimming - normal hours and climbing over fences afterhours
  • Parties galore
  • Meeting new people
  • Watching films
  • Dreams of traveling
  • Blackberries in the backyard
  • Free concerts
What have you enjoyed about this summer?

2 comments:

vantastic said...

man this sounds so much fun. where am I??? I should be there.

heathen said...

You should be here!