Friday, December 08, 2006

one thing I do like


Space Age Songs:
Beck - Soldier Jane (The Information)
Radiohead - Subterranean Homesick Alien (Ok Computer)
Beck - Movie Theme (The Information)
Earth Then Titan - Alvin
Aimee Mann - Today's the Day (Lost in Space)

In fact, a lot of the new Beck album sounds like Space, which I think is cool.

And I'm not quite sure what this is, but I stumbled upon it in my search for a space age picture. It seems like it might cool: Space Age Pop a go-go

If you have an wonderful suggestions (or even mediocre) for cool spaceage songs, please... leave one.

3 comments:

Icka said...

Well, I don't know if it counts entirely, but some spacy music of which I am a fan inlcudes Casiotone For the Brokenhearted, Mercury Rev, and Ladytron. Not exactly sure if that's what you are looking for, but I can garuantee you'll enjoy. You can find them at epitonic.com.

allyson elizabeth said...

Ozma has songs like, "Maybe in an Alternate Dimension," and "Light Years Will Burn."

I'm a huge sucker for those.

dre said...

don't forget pink floyd.

you should make a space-age CD compilation, and sell it on eBay for big buckings.

or give it to your friends.