Thursday, December 28, 2006

trash bin

If you were to examine the contents of my trash bin at work you would find the following:

  1. Kleenex - in an abundance too! Blast holiday/wintertime/recurring colds and possibly bronchitis.
  2. The World's Best Chocolates' Wrappers - yes'm, my mother bought an entire container of these delicious chocolates from all over the world from Costco. So good.
  3. Remnants of out-dated or uninteresting lists of things that I make at work on 1/4 size sheets of paper in hot pink, dirty-sky blue, and white.
  4. Part four of throwing away the remnants of a salad Amy's mom brought her at 10:30am which she could not eat then because it was too early to eat a salad. Thus, she put the salad on top of the hard drive tower for later; though later came the next day when I discovered the Wendy's salad had rotted overnight. (In the trash is only the bags the salad came in, thank goodness)
  5. Oh and strands of hair that I apparently shed in every possible location.
Aren't you glad you don't have to find these items years later and wonder who this person was, what they did, why they were eating all of this stuff, and when? It's all catalogued on blogger.com. Ha, ha you lucky archaeologists!

3 comments:

my ghostwriter said...

i think someone might be geekier than i am. i think that someone is you.

vantastic said...

when you said "world's best chocolate" I thought you were talking about those chocolate bars that you have to sell when you are in elementary school and they have the pizza hut coupon on the back. did you have to sell those? my mom just bought some from some kids at her school and i remembered my childhood when I was tricked into thinking that was the worlds best chocolate just because it said so on the wrapper. many this comment is long.

vantastic said...

and when I say 'many' i really mean 'man'